5.07.2019

It Happened.



All of the talk and threats. All of the casual predictions and fire bomb conversation starters. They all amounted to something that happened a few weeks ago. I purchased a sweet van, broke my apartment lease, and started my van life journey.

To back up a bit, I believe that I have to introduce myself and this decade old blog. I'm Bradford, and I started this blog back in 2008 to share my thoughts because, well, dudes have moods too. It worked out well, and it was therapeutic for me long before I understood the concept and long before I decided to enter the field of mental health as a psychotherapist. I'm on my own journey of putting into practice what I encourage others to do in their own lives--to be authentic, to be brave enough to obey God and his calling, and to respect and honor your temple (body).

I finally worked up the courage to do it. You guys coming for the ride?


No comments: